VELIMAX Static Cling Total Blackout Window Film Privacy Room Darkening Window Tint Black Window Cover Removable 100% Light Blocking No Glue
- NON ADHESIVE - Static cling window film without glue, made of environmental friendly materials, very easy to install. Soapy water is the key ingredient, and PEELING OFF THE BACKING LINER is necessary.
- ROOM DARKENING - Our blackout window film stops at least 99% of daylight and also provides comprehensive two-way privacy, ideal for someone who needs day sleep and complete privacy.
- HEAT CONTROL - Besides blocking UV, our black window film are very effective at controlling excess heat and glare, also does well in preventing the fading of home furnishing.
- REUSABLE WINDOW FILM - Glue free design, very easy to remove and reuse, no residue left. Roll up and keep it well when you don't need it until next time application.
- APPLICABLE SCOPE - ONLY apply this film on on single panes of glass, or on modern double glazed units made of toughened glass. The glass must be smooth and flat. You can DIY this film as a glass décor by cutting it into any shape.
Environmental: Through Europe EN71-3 standard and SGS
Type: 2D painting
Thickness: 0.22mm (excluding the backing film)
Average life: 3 years
1 Roll of Blackout Window Film
1 Installation Guide
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Measure and record the size of the glass.
Step 2: Cut the window film into a proper size(a little bigger than glass).
Step 3: Clean the glass and spray enough soapy water on it.
Step 4: Remove the transparent backing film and paste window film to glass.
Step 5: Squeegee away water and air bubbles with a squeegee or a credit card.
Step 6: Trim around the edges carefully with a utility knife and a hard card.
Q1: Why the black window film can't stick well and fall down?
A: Maybe the transparent backing film wasn't peeled off, or the edges of film curled and you didn't deal with it.
Q2: Why the edge of window film curls?
A: The shape of film is just temporarily fixed curly because of the low temperature.
Solution: You can simply use heavy books to flaten the edges of window film for a few hours. After that, apply it again on the glass.
Q3: Why do I need to spray soapy water on the glass?
A: Spraying soapy water will be helpful to adjust the position of film, and will make it easier to scrape away air bubbles.
30 days return policy guarantee against any product defects. If you have any questions about our product, please contact us, we will provide all the customers the best service.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.